Monday 11 January 2016

It's All In the Planning!


So, I've recently come across a book. A book that has had a LOT of interest on both my Instagram page and FaceBook page.
"What is it?" I hear you cry. Well here it is,





As well as a crochet addict, I'm also pretty partial to a little bit of stationery. I found this company, Stationery Geek, over on Facebook. www.facebook.com/StationeryGeek

This book was exactly what I needed. This year I hope to be little more organised with my projects. Last year I had a tendency to start lots of different WIPs (works in progress) and not keep track! Whoops!
So first project of the year went straight into the book.

Last year I bought a limited edition pack of Stylecraft yarns, (along with an awful of you fellow crafters!) These colours are now available as permanent colours in the Special DK range.
You can see all the Stylecraft range here http://www.stylecraft-yarns.co.uk/

So now the colours were chosen it was time to pick a project. Something simple, to the show the colours at their best. I headed over to one of my favourite blogs, Attic 24 and chose her Cosy Stripe Blanket pattern. http://www.attic24.typepad.com/

Decisions made, time to put it in the book.
Here's how I use mine.

Now all the planning was complete it was time to start the crochet!
On to the border.
One blanket completed and being enjoyed!
Now time to plan another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment